How to Pay Fees via Paytm (this procedure vary according to the device's OS configuration)
1. Open Paytm and click on Fees under "Browse category section"
2. Under Fee Payment option, click on "Institute"
3. Select NGF College and situated location
4. Choose the Fee Details according to the courses available from the drop-down. Now, enter your details and click on proceed.
5. Pick your preferred payment option. "Pay Now" with your Paytm Wallet or Debit Card/ Credit card/ Net Banking
6. There is Zero Convenience charge when you pay on Paytm
For the amount above ₹ 20,000, Net Banking is the most preferred mode of payment. As according to the policy of Paytm.
You"ll receive a real-time payment confirmation from Paytm on your registered mobile number and email id.
Blog Category : Payment
Tags: college fees
The Marketing of products or service using digital channel to reach consumers. The key objective is to advertise brands through various forms of digital media.
Students who are interested in engineering have a lot of options to choose from. Engineering opens up many doors for the students in their lives. it is interesting, challenging and exciting course combined with the development of innovative thinking solve problems and create new designs that benefit humanity.
A brand is a difference between a pair of running shoes and a pair of Nikes. A brand is what people feel about you, your product, the service you provide or your organization. A brand is much more than the logo or the colour.
We are very much interested in finding out what current engineering students could do to put themselves on the fast-track to career success. Here are the best tips by NGF College of Engineering & Technology.