How to Pay Fees via Paytm (this procedure vary according to the device's OS configuration)
1. Open Paytm and click on Fees under "Browse category section"
2. Under Fee Payment option, click on "Institute"
3. Select NGF College and situated location
4. Choose the Fee Details according to the courses available from the drop-down. Now, enter your details and click on proceed.
5. Pick your preferred payment option. "Pay Now" with your Paytm Wallet or Debit Card/ Credit card/ Net Banking
6. There is Zero Convenience charge when you pay on Paytm
For the amount above ₹ 20,000, Net Banking is the most preferred mode of payment. As according to the policy of Paytm.
You"ll receive a real-time payment confirmation from Paytm on your registered mobile number and email id.
Blog Category : Payment
Tags: college fees
A brand is a difference between a pair of running shoes and a pair of Nikes. A brand is what people feel about you, your product, the service you provide or your organization. A brand is much more than the logo or the colour.
We are very much interested in finding out what current engineering students could do to put themselves on the fast-track to career success. Here are the best tips by NGF College of Engineering & Technology.
In college life along with the academics skills development is also important for being a successful student. And both of them can be improved with proper instructions and practice. Here are some of the points that are important for your successful college life and after college life.
With the initiative to enable fast, secure, reliable cashless payments through your mobile phone NGF College has introduced its new feature to pay the fees through Paytm. Don't stand in a queue and don't stress yourself payments are made easy through Paytm. NGF Students, Go Cashless!