How to Pay Fees via Paytm (this procedure vary according to the device's OS configuration)
1. Open Paytm and click on Fees under "Browse category section"
2. Under Fee Payment option, click on "Institute"
3. Select NGF College and situated location
4. Choose the Fee Details according to the courses available from the drop-down. Now, enter your details and click on proceed.
5. Pick your preferred payment option. "Pay Now" with your Paytm Wallet or Debit Card/ Credit card/ Net Banking
6. There is Zero Convenience charge when you pay on Paytm
For the amount above ₹ 20,000, Net Banking is the most preferred mode of payment. As according to the policy of Paytm.
You"ll receive a real-time payment confirmation from Paytm on your registered mobile number and email id.
Blog Category : Payment
Tags: college fees
In college life along with the academics skills development is also important for being a successful student. And both of them can be improved with proper instructions and practice. Here are some of the points that are important for your successful college life and after college life.
With the initiative to enable fast, secure, reliable cashless payments through your mobile phone NGF College has introduced its new feature to pay the fees through Paytm. Don't stand in a queue and don't stress yourself payments are made easy through Paytm. NGF Students, Go Cashless!
An MBA degree helps them attracting more remuneration as compared to a graduate employee and can enjoy better career options. Some of them include Finance, Marketing, Operations, Human Resource, International Business, and IT. There are several popular job roles available for MBA graduates such as Business Manager, Human Resource Specialist, Accounts Executive, and Public Relations Specialists.
Like the name indicated, a blockchain is a chain of blocks that contain information. This advanced technology was originally introduced in 1991 by a group of researchers and was originally intended to timestamp digital documents so that it is not possible to backdate them or to tamper with them.